February 27, 2019
HIRING: Ticketing and Administration Coordinator (Contract Position)
POSITION: Ticketing and Administration Coordinator (Contract Position)
The Canadian Country Music Association (CCMA) is currently seeking a Ticketing + Administration Coordinator. Reporting to the Head of Operations + Administration, this position will be primarily responsible for managing the Country Music Week Registration Desk and providing a high level of customer service to CCMA members and industry professionals throughout the registration process. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience with an upbeat and flexible attitude with the desire to work in a small, fast-paced, not-for-profit environment that demands a team player approach.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to Calgary, Alberta for Country Music Week 2019 from September 1 through September 9, 2019. The term of this contracted position is to commence May 6, 2019 and end September 9, 2019, and is located in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
The position’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
Country Music Week Registration
- Responding to queries and providing assistance to CCMA members registering for Country Music Week 2019 via telephone and email
- Assist with seating requirements for delegates, artists and VIPs for Country Music Week 2019 events
- Providing daily/weekly registration reports to senior management as required
- Act as on-site Registration Manager during Country Music Week 2019, providing training and support for volunteers working the Country Music Week 2019 Registration Desk
- Ensuring delegate registration packages include appropriate tickets and passes
- General administration duties as required; including but not limited to: filing, couriering, invoice tracking and supply management, bank deposits
- Data entry and collection
- Assistance with content collection for the CCMA database as required
- Assist other CCMA staff as needed
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Customer service-oriented individual with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with data entry is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and above average organizational skills
- Cash management and inventory analysis experience is an asset
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and effectively manage duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and comfortable learning new technical applications
- Ability to work well in a team environment with constantly shifting priorities
- Proven ability to work with confidential information
- Willingness to work flexible hours
ABOUT THE CANADIAN COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION (CCMA)
Established in 1976, the CCMA is a membership-based, not-for-profit organization committed to the promotion and recognition of Canadian country music. Built upon the foundation to educate, elevate and celebrateCanadian talent, the CCMA progressively heralds the spirit, community and creativity that country music fosters through year-round initiatives, culminating every fall with Country Music Week and the Canadian Country Music Association Awards.
The CCMA office is located in downtown Toronto and prides itself on its casual and friendly environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those accepted for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or visits please.
Posting closes Friday, March 22, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET.