POSITION: Ticketing and Administration Coordinator (Summer Position/Student Co-op or Internship)
The Canadian Country Music Association (CCMA) is looking to hire a summer student/intern specializing in administration and customer service.
Reporting to the Manager, Membership and Operations, this position will primarily be responsible for delegate registration and the ticketing system associated with Country Music Week 2018 and other CCMA programs. The position best suits candidates with an upbeat and flexible attitude with a desire to work in a small, fast-paced, not-for-profit environment that demands a team player approach.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to Hamilton, Ontario for Country Music Week 2018 from September 3 through September 10, 2018. The term of this contracted position is to commence May 1 and end September 10, 2018, and is located in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
The position’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- General administration duties as required; including but not limited to: filing, couriering, invoice tracking and supply management, bank deposits
- Data entry and collection
- Assistance with content collection for the CCMA database as required
- Assist other CCMA staff as needed
Country Music Week
- Manage all on-site cash/credit transaction reports
- Coordinate all host-city registration processes
- Act as prime for all Country Music Week delegate questions
- Operate as on-site registration manager during Country Music Week
- Assist with coordination of delegate shuttles and VIP transportation requirements
- Assist with seating requirements for delegates, artists and VIPs for Country Music Week events
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Presently working towards a diploma in business administration, accounting, music management or hospitality and tourism (preferred but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and comfortable learning new technical applications
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Experience with data entry is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and above average organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Cash management and inventory analysis experience is an asset
ABOUT THE CANADIAN COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION (CCMA)
Established in 1976, the CCMA is a membership-based, not-for-profit organization committed to the promotion and recognition of Canadian country music. Built upon the foundation to educate, elevate and celebrate Canadian talent, the CCMA progressively heralds the spirit, community and creativity that country music fosters through year-round initiatives, culminating every fall with Country Music Week and the Canadian Country Music Association Awards.
The CCMA office is located in downtown Toronto and prides itself on its casual and friendly environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com.
Posting closes Friday, March 30, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Please note that only those accepted for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or visits please.