Join us for Country Music Week and the 2015 CCMA Awards in Halifax, Nova Scotia
September 10 – 13
We can help get you there!
Canadian country radio has always been a key stakeholder of the CCMA and the Canadian country music industry. In 2014, the CCMA launched a pilot program for a Country Music Week Radio Subsidy that would assist Canadian country radio stations make their way to Country Music Week – giving them the opportunity to engage their listeners by providing them with first-hand experiences from the Canadian country music industry’s largest and most prestigious annual event. The CCMA is thrilled to be in the position to offer the CCMA Country Music Week Radio Subsidy once again in 2015.
For more information on the CCMA Country Music Week Radio Subsidy, contact Sonya Koson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aside from the CCMA Country Music Week Radio Subsidy, the CCMA strongly encourages and supports all country music radio station partners to participate and engage in Country Music Week and the CCMA Awards. Should Country Music Week already be incorporated into your budget, or should you be promoting CCMA events from your station, please do consider the following:
- Promotional support (eg. promo spots, liners, contest occasions, website presence, social media updates, etc.)
- LIVE broadcasts from Country Music Week’s Radio Row and/or Country Music Week FanFest
- Media accreditation (access to the Green Carpet, CCMA Awards Show and other Country Music Week events, should qualifications be met)
In order to offset some of the costs incurred through a solid radio promotion, the CCMA recommends all interested country music radio stations to investigate the following:
- Utilize a third-party sponsor for promotional endeavors
- Notify the CCMA should you confirm a third-party sponsor, as the CCMA is happy to recognize our radio partners and their sponsors on a dedicated page in the 2015 Country Music Week Souvenir Program
- Broadcast LIVE from Halifax and receive media accreditation to Country Music Week and the 2015 CCMA Awards
- Broadcast LIVE from Halifax and have the costs associated with standard broadcast lines absorbed by the CCMA
- Apply for the 2015 CCMA Country Music Week Radio Subsidy
Key to the success of country music radio stations participating in Country Music Week and the 2015 CCMA Awards are the following guidelines:
- Standard booth space provided for all stations interested in broadcasting live from Radio Row at the World Trade Convention Centre (6 foot table, 2 chairs provided)
- Standard booth space provided for all stations interested in broadcasting live from Country Music Week FanFest at Cunard Centre (6 foot table, 2 chairs provided)
- No radio station signage anywhere inside or outside of broadcast venues aside from booth space
- Branded banner roll, pop-ups and station swag is acceptable at broadcast sites
Thank you again for your commitment and support of Canadian country music. We look forward to seeing you in Halifax for Canadian country music’s biggest week!
For questions or concerns, contact:
Sponsors of Country Music Week and the 2015 CCMA Awards include FACTOR, Canada’s Private Radio Broadcasters and The Government of Canada through the Department of Canadian Heritage’s “Canada Music Fund”, Radio Starmaker Fund, the Province of Nova Scotia, the City of Halifax and Destination Halifax.